Tropical Chia Delight
Total time 5 mins + overnight in fridge
- ½ cup Chia seeds (black or white)
- 1 ½ cups Coconut Milk
- 1 cup mixed berries & mango
- Combine chia & milk into airtight container. Stir until well combines (approx. 1min) then pop into fridge overnight.
- Serve in morning with fruit on top or mixed into chia.
- I like to stir the chia mix about 30mins after initially popped into fridge, just to eliminate any lumps forming in the corners of the container etc.
- You can also use standard or full cream milk rather than coconut for nut allergies