Panko Crusted Nutolene
Prep: 10mins Cooking: 8mins Total Time: 18mins Serving: 2 adults
1 tin Nutolene
1 cup Panko crumbs
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. In shallow bowl, whisk egg with a little bit of black pepper
2. Get 2 plates – 1 for panko crumbs and 1 for the finished slices
3. Open Nutolene and cut into 1-2cm slices
4. With your first slice, coat with the egg mixture and then with panko crumbs and place on the 2nd plate
5. Repeat with remaining slices
6. Heat a little bit of oil (I use virgin olive oil) in a pan over medium heat.
7. Place slices in pan, may need to do in 2 batches to ensure not to overcrowd pan.
8. Cook for 3-4mins each side until golden brown.
9. Eat hot or allow to cool and store in airtight container.
Serve with Salad or use as burger patties.
Salad idea: Simple 5
Spinach leaves, tomato, cucumber, feta (cubed or crumbed) and pumpkin seeds.
Slice up tomato & cucumber into cubes/small pieces, add all ingredients into a bowl.
Mix well and serve with Balsamic Dressing.